What are "Advance Directives"?
Advance directives are documents that state your choices about medical treatment or name someone to make decisions about your medical treatment if you are unable to make these decisions yourself. They are called "advance" directives because they are signed in advance to let your doctor and other health care providers know your wishes concerning medical care.
Click here for answers to questions such as:
- Why do I need an Advance Directive?
- What do I put in my Advance Directive?
- How can I ensure my Advance Directive is honored?
- What are the instructions for Advance Health Care Directive?
- Who can help me complete my Advance Directive?
Advance Directives Form